Employee Benefits Sales & Relationship Manager
We’re KMRD Partners, a boutique risk management and human capital solutions firm. Our award-winning team, disciplined approach, proven processes, and technology platform all work together to make us the leading choice for over 2000 clients around the globe.
We're a 5-Time Inc. 5000 honoree - and in recent years KMRD has won the Best Agency To Work For award from the Insurance Journal, an award for Fastest Growing Company from the University of Delaware (twice), and an ethics award for Responsible Corporate Conduct from DeSales University’s Forum for Ethics in the Workplace.
Over the last 12 months, KMRD has doubled its client base, grew sales by 22%, and still maintains a 98% client retention rate (this is over 10 years!). In addition, KMRD commissioned a third party survey for customer satisfaction and ranked higher than all of our competitors. Generating results like this is no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help us grow KMRD to the next level.
We are looking for great talent to serve our Benefits Prospects and Clients. In the role of Employee Benefits Sales & Relationship Manager, you will work in our Warrington PA, play a vital role on our team, and be responsible for the development of new benefits opportunities as well as the overall relationships of KMRD's clients. In addition to our competitive program, there will be additional income incentives associated with cross-selling our risk management, property and casualty insurance, and personal lines insurance teams.
In this Sales and Relationship Manager role, you will be responsible for providing the initial analysis of a prospect’s Human Capital and Employee Benefits programs and delivering input on their needs. You'll develop initial program design and service plan with input from the team and negotiate the program with insurance carriers and assist with future negotiations. You'll also be involved in delivering team strategies and initiatives - and will remain involved and be held accountable for the ongoing relationship, as well as new business.
3+ years of successful and proven new business development with a similar firm.
CORE SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- You have the ability to cultivate new relationships
- You have a relationship orientation
- You are an assertive self-starter and bring an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have proven negotiation skills
- You have the ability to adapt quickly to complicated sale situations
- You are able to delegate and bring strong coordination skills
- You have excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail
- You bring an extensive knowledge of coverage and/or have a deep interest in learning the technical aspects of employee benefits.
- You bring successful and proven experience in Sales; And you bring experience using Salesforce CRM or other CRM.
- You have the ability to operate in a paperless environment
- You bring intermediate or advanced proficiency in MS Office (e.g., Excel, Word, Outlook) and Adobe (Acrobat Professional) applications
KMRD offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, and more.
KMRD is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
KMRD delivers risk management and human capital solutions and insurance brokerage services to over 2000 clients worldwide. Our award-winning team, disciplined approach, proven processes, combined with our collaborative technology make KMRD the leading choice for existing clients and future partners looking to improve their overall cost of risk and human capital programs.